Wednesday, July 18, 2007 ; 8:00:00 AM

To the new season

You say you don't want to nod in agreement
To things you understand
With tears in your heart

Let's run away
From those restrictive days
Before we start to hate ourselves

Follow the unfolded map in our hearts
Let's go search for the rainbow

Until someday
You are comfortable with everything
I won't let go of your hand

Whenever there are tears in your eyes
Until they turn into a smile
I'll be by your side

Try gently
Whistling to the blue sky
The new season will come

Don't become scared
Of getting hurt
Don't keep it all to yourself

If you listen carefully
in the sound of wind
You'll hear freed dreams vibrating

Until someday
You are comfortable with everything
I won't let go of your hand


Whenever there are tears in your eyes
Until they turn into a smile
I'll be by your side

I keep my eyes
All the time
Only on you
More than anyone

Whenever there are tears in your eyes
Until they turn into a smile
I'll be by your side

I'll be by your side

I won't let go

YI`LINGG ♥



Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;