Tuesday, July 31, 2007 ; 9:10:00 AM
Sometimes ,
I really wonder if something is wrong with me.
Is my way of thinking totally different from other people ?
Or is this something that i cannot change ?

Sometimes on one hand,
I feel like doing it ,
But on the other hand,
I felt the opposite .

I really don't understand myself .
Am i still the YI LINGG that i used to be ?
It seems to me that i'm a totally changed person.
I am really confused.

I thought i will feel better after all the troubles i have .
But troubles just cannot stop coming.
I know.
This is part of life.
I cannot change it.
Neither can i do anything about it.

BUT
What about myself?
Sometimes ,
I know there's not much time left for me to really get focused.
& on the other hand,
I always got distracted and lost the concentration after that.
Is this the right thing to do ?
NO !
But i simply can't stop it...
How ?

Now ,
I find myself so unfamiliar.
I feel like a totally different person.
So,
Did i really change ?
Or is this just a split personality ?
I don't know.

I wonder.
Which is the REAL me ?
______________________________________________________

Why ?
I know that's part of my responsibility.
If i were to put myself in other people's shoes,
I may think that i am an irresponsible person
& i've never thought of the consequences before.

But if i were to think of it in my own perspective,
It will be different .
I will think that,
This is definitely the wrong choice.
I certainly regretted doing that.
I should not have chosen that path.

Think again.
If i have to put myself in everyone's shoes to find out
What can i do to make myself a responsible person,
I would EXPLODE one day.
Agree ?

But since i was forced to walk down THIS road,
I have to take responsibility for everything i do.
No matter i like it or not.

In life,
Do you even have a choice?
Choose what you want to do while you still can.
Time will not wait for you.
When it is over,
It will not give any second chances anymore.
_______________________________________________________

I wonder.
Why do i always do things that
Will make me regret ?
What's wrong with me ?
I really don't know !
How ?

History keeps repeating itself.
Why can't anyone prevent it ?
Why is it like that ?
______________________________________________________

Just rememeber this .
" If you are focused and determined to achieve you aim,
You will very often succeed. "
Am i able to do that ?
No one knows .


I'msickandtiredofeverything
&YI `LINGG♥




Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;