LOL`
Today is the first peer-tutoring lesson`((;
okayyy .. my partner is Jana ((x
Coincidently , she's in choir too ((;
I was like ..
WHAT?!
I don't know how to do the worksheet ?
How am i going to teach her mannn ?!
but in the end .. with the help of patricia ..
she managed to understand what we explained ((:
She told me her maths sucks ..
lol ..
same for me ?
Bad bad bad ..
I was trying to teach her ((:
And i was also learning on the way ((=
After that ,
I didn't go for choir practice..
I know this is wrong~
BUT ..
I wasn't feeling well okayy ..
I have a reason =XX
Went to eat with Jess , Mich & shihui ((x
surprisingly ..
i was quiet all the way ..
not much to talk about ?
so weird ..
usually ..
i would talk non-stop =X
but today ~
hmmmmmm..
well,
maybe i wasn't in good mood ?
so that explains why ((:
But i'm ok now ((:
Cuz i have someone on the phone to help cheer me up ((;
although i didn't talk much =X
seriously ..
Did i lost my saliva ?
=X
&YI`LINGG ♥