Went to do IPW yesterday. And i took some pictures again.((:
The Filming process ..
NG =X
NG =X
w0ww .. NG again ..=X
Finally ((:
Next scene .. *Ahem .. A nice pose huh ? ((:
Another Scene ..
Finally ! We're heading to the library ~ I wonder what's he doing .. Do you know ? =X
Transferring Files into Ben's Laptop .
Next Scene ~
The lift ? Haha ! Know what are they doing inside ? You'll know when you watch the actual video . ((:
& the Last scene .. Chess table ~
After all that filming, I went to Tampines mart MAC with KYL ((: Saw Jiong zhen & peng shi. So poor thing.. The hilarious thing was .. Jiong zhen asked us to pour water onto the floor.. So that he could come and mop .. LOL ? & i poured KYL's coke onto the floor ~ LOL ! Jiong zhen : " YAYYY ! " -_______- ||| & KYL asked Meizhen & kayan to come along .. At that time .. I went to find him ~ At first he didn't want to come down .. But he still came down ~ *wink` ((: Went home at around 7.30 ? And reach home 8pm =X I guess that's all ? ((:
Another video coming up ((: I'm going to get it from BEN ! Wahahaha ~