Friday, August 17, 2007 ; 10:15:00 AM
Ok .. I admit .
I still can't let go.
Everything happened because of me .
I can't deny.
Shouldn't have carried on with you .
To think i caused you so much pain.
Apologies won't make a difference anymore.
But i still have to thank you for letting me go .
If you can hate me ..
I will feel better .
Seriously.
What u told me was quite true actually.
I didn't realise them.
My apologies.
I often wonder ..
Why must we meet at this time ?
I didn't know what were you thinking then.
My apologies.
I should seriously carry on with life
& shouldn't bother you anymore.
But i need time.
I NEED TIME ..
Treat this as a learning journey ..
Yiling , It's over.
Stop thinking 'bout it anymore.
Don't let it affect you.
I told myself not to think of it anymore.
But it didn't help.
I was given several chances to cherish you.
But i didn't grab hold of the chances.
I told myself time and again..
That i can't continue this anymore..
It would only cause misery between the both of us.
My apologies for ending it only now.
I wouldn't mind if you were to hate me.
Just hate me..
I didn't understand you well enough .
My apologies.
I didn't show you how i feel always.
I knew you were always there.
But i can't prove to you that i will be there.
It hurts so much now ..
Why can't i just carry on with life ?
Yiling , Let it go ..
You can't keep worrying about all these ..
Nothing will change..
You are still Yourself ..
You can't change because of anyone ..
Let it go..
I guess ..
I need more time ..
Just to let go ?
We weren't meant to be together from the start..
So yiling ,
Please let it be ..

&YI`LINGG♥

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;