Sometimes,I wonder why do teenagers experience puberty. They tend to have moodswings. Their mood changes every minute.
People, Don't you feel irritated when u have moodswings? Would you ever ask yourself, "When will this period of sadness be over ? " When the period of sadness is over, You will feel very happy all of a sudden. And the next minute, You find yourself sad again. Have you ever asked yourself ? Why must this happen ? I know there is no ' why ?' to this question, But i still feel like finding the answer.
Wait wait ... I'm not EMO-ing .. So don't say that i'm EMO-ing ((: I'm just asking questions that cannot be answered again. =XX
I know this is the growing period, And we are walking together on this road , Called " Learning Journey. " But will this road ever end ? Even if the puberty period is over, We still have mood swings ? Why ?
After every period of mood swing we experienced, We tend to tell ourselves to be stronger and cheer up. But we still can't help it if another period of mood swing approach us, Right ? =XX
When you are down, You will have people beside you, Telling you to cheer up. I mean, Does that help ? Maybe .. Sometimes it helps .((:
Actually, Do you realise that, The more you don't want to think about it, The more it comes to your mind ? I wonder why ..
^ Just like this ? Hahaa ..
Hmmm .. Maybe i'm thinking too much .. But i can't help it. Remember? I can't stop myself from thinking about it . =XX So let it be .((: