Sunday, August 12, 2007 ; 9:50:00 AM







Well ,
Actually i realised that i experienced
the same thing as jessica .

We both think about the same things everyday .
Why is it that all these questions
pop out in our minds everyday ?
I don't get it .
I seriously want to stop thinking about them ..
But i can't .

Sometimes i wonder..
Why is that there are SO many things in this world
that cannot be explained ?

I want to find the answers to these questions .
But can i ?
It's just so difficult .

Sometimes ..
I know some things affected my mood .
But i didn't know what they were .
Until now.
They are the same old things i worry about everyday.

WHY ?
Can anybody tell me the reason ?

Some things ..
I can't even be bothered about them .
But some things ..
I can't afford to just not worry about them .
Why ?

" Why ? " questions ..
Can be very depressing sometimes ..
Don't you think so ?

I have ALOT of " why " questions in my mind ..
How i wish i could find all the answers.
I just can't give up on finding what i want to know.
But will i ever find them ?
I don't know .

Actually,
Is there someone who REALLY understands me ?
I don't know .
Why ?
Why can't there be one ?
Just ONE will do .
Seriously .

And why can't i just understand myself ?
WHY ?
I tried to understand myself.
But i couldn't .

There are just TOO many questions in my mind.
When will they ever stop popping out ?
I don't know .
I just can't help it .

I know i have been thinking too much .
But can i do anything about it ?
There's nothing i can do .
NOTHING at all .

When i think of all these ..
I really feel like pouring out everything ,
And just cry forever .
I don't care if i'm wasting too much tears .
Or neither do i care about ..
" Big girls don't cry ."

Sometimes ,
Crying is the best way to make u feel better .
Isn't it ?
It is not good to just bottle everything up inside .
Whenever you can't find anybody to turn to ,
Crying will be the best way .

Actually ,
Do anybody know what is life all about ?
I mean ..
I have been living in this world for almost 15 years ..
I don't even know what am i living for .

At the first place ,
Why must i come to this world ?
WHY ?
I feel so tired everytime i think of this.
But in life,
I don't have a choice at all .
Even if i don't want to live in this world anymore,
I still have to carry on, right ?
Why ?

Whymustlifebesomiserable ?
&YI`LINGG♥



Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;