Saturday, August 25, 2007 ; 8:55:00 AM

Yesterday was ShiHui's B'dae((:
Sent her this edited photo ((:

Today i went crazy with Patricia,Hazel & Ngam key ~
LOL !
We were at the fitness corner during P.E lesson ((:
I kept playing like a crazy girl ..
& it looks like i'm addicted..
Lol ~
But ..
Unfortunately ..
My arm aches now !
Arrghhhh !
=XX

I was disappointed with my Math results ..
For the Progress report ..
))):
I guess this year will be a torture for me ?
=X
Next year should be worse ?
))):

I went down to the canteen and saw Shihui & Jessica ((:
Talked to them for a minutes..
& went to the basketball court ~
He was playing basketball with Liansheng ..
I was just sitting down there ..
Looking bored xDD

After recess ..
Nothing special happened .

Went to Bedok with benn after school.
We tried to make an appointment with the Old folks' Home,
So that we could finish our IPW.
But we failed.
I guess..
We have to think of something else huh?
[[:

&YI`LINGG♥

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;