Tuesday, September 25, 2007 ; 9:10:00 AM
Had Physics SPA assessment this afternoon.
I guess ,
There is only one thing i can say at this moment .
NO HOPE. =XX
My mind was totally blank when i saw the question paper. ):
But i still managed to do something
as i couldn't left the whole thing blank. =XX

Sort of stressed up these few days. ):
I guess it's because of those revision ..

Goodness ..
FYE 2oo7 .
Am i able to hang on in there till its over ?
But i don't have any other choice ~
I have to hang on no matter what. ):
I'm supposed to fight the stress i'm having ..
But instead it conquered me. )))):
Tell me what to do ?
)):

It's not that i'm not in the mood to do my own revision ,
But it's just that my worries are overtaking me ..
My mood is really unstable ..
Sometimes i can revise ,
Sometimes i can't .
What am i supposed to do ?
))):

I can't force myself either .
It'll turn out worse .
So , how ?
Ignore the stress ?!?!
Noooo ..
That wouldn't help ~

Why why why ?
Only this year that i fear the FYE so much ?
Why must it be this year ?
Well ,
I think it HAS to be worse next year , huh ?
So am i supposed to get used to the stress ?
Hmmmm ..

Well, Actually ..
The stress is not there to drive me crazy though. =XX
So can i assume that it's there to help me ?

Ok ..
I'm doing my Emath revision for paper1 [ TYS ] ..
& i'm here blogging during my break time ..
LOL

Maybe 'All work & No play ' makes my life dull ?
I should add some colours to it .
& Shoo away the dusts my blog collected. =XX
& you can now feel free to visit my blog. (:
It's 100% free of dusts already. (:
But i won't be here to clear the dusts everyday. (:

&YI`LINGG♥

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;