Sunday, September 16, 2007 ; 3:35:00 PM
Initially , i don't intend to blog today .
But i felt like blogging all of a sudden.(:
But again , i have nothing to blog .
So i think and think for quite some time.
Before i thought of something to blog,
I was doing my homework.
So i didn't thought of blogging .
After completing my homework,
I felt like blogging.
So i went to thought of something to blog.
But after some time ,
I still do not know what to blog about.
I still have remaining homework which i haven't complete.
So i went to complete it .
After that,
I still can't think of what to blog .
So i logged in to www.blogger.com ,
but still i didn't know what to blog about.
After typing so much in here ,
I still have nothing to blog about,
So should i blog ?

*LAUGH*
Is it very lame ?
XDDD

&YI`LINGG♥


Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;