I feel so bored at home .
=XX
Maybe because there's too much homework ?
Hahaa !
It's so rare to see me doing homework at home
whole day & not going out at all.
=XX
Well , maybe i can't bear to
abandon the homework.
=PP
Listening to Boa's ' Every Heart ' ,
Reminds me of ' My MVP Valentine ' .
Plus ,
Someone's watching it at home right now,
It makes me feel like watching it again .
& someone even put it at his MSN pm .
Making me jealous.
Right, Gerald ?
=PP
Hahahaa !
Just joking ((:
I'm not jealous .((:
Relax relax. ;DD
Anyway ,
That show reminds me of the team spirit they have.
So united ! =XX
Miss watching that show last time .
Should have watched it over & over again .=XX
Unlike now,
I don't even have the time. )):
Sad huh ?
Holidays are always worse than school days..
Don't you think so ?
We are flooded with homework,
Homework & MORE homework ! =XX
Maybe ..
This is the period for us to enjoy doing homework.
I mean..
Who knows ,
If we will miss doing homework next time ?
Hahahaa !
So ..
Better enjoy doing homework now ! ((:
They are not suppose to torture you,
But help you !
=PP
&YI`LINGG♥