CCA Exchange. (: We learnt a song called ' If I Let you Go ' By Westlife. We sang for the whole 2 hr ++ .. It's tiring ! =XX After the cca exchange programme, I was like falling asleep soon. =XX Overall , The NCC guys are more sporting Than the badminton people. (: I can't really hear voices coming from the badminton people. )): But nevermind ! ((: Anyway , I must applaud them for standing in front to sing for the choir.(:
Had Choir practice after school. Hahaa ! sing again ! ;PP Some kind of notes on singing was given out. (: It is said that singing is not easy, It is a slow process if you are willing to put your heart into it. (:
Okay , Tomorrow is the LAST day of school .(: We are going to get our report books. =XX Listen to my heartbeat, It's getting faster & faster ! *ROFL. Okay okay, Wish everybody GOOD GOOD LUCK ! xDD Hope you get to see what you want on your report book. ((: