y0y0(: Congratulations to me ! (: This is finally my 100th post :X
& By the way , Happy April Fools' Dayyyyyyyyy ! ;PP
I'm a llittle highhhh today cuz it's Apirl Fools' day ;PP
Ignore me if i'm becoming too lame early on during the day.(:
Just here to tell Jessica that , Next time i'll surely bring a scissors down for recess
so it will be obvious that i'm on a diet :XX
People, you know why ? cuz in chinese it's ' jian fei ' :XX
& i'm also here to tell Geraldd that , I'm emptying you , & not ' fooling ' you lahhh ! ;PPP
Lastly , you know it's April Fools' day , so what i said above is just joking ok ? ;DDD
I know you people rather see me talking nonsense compared to being depressed , right ? (:
So , there you go ! i'm talking nonsenseeeee ;PPP
I didn't empty my rubbish bin for quite some time :XX
Ignore me if these are too rubbish for you uh *giggles*
Seems like it's been a long time since i'm that mad in my blog uh ? ;PP
I feel so emptyyyy now :XMust be that i poured out too much rubbish ;PPIt's time for me to fill it up again ;DDD
Geraldd ! you are my property & you belong to me ;PP