Wednesday, May 28, 2008 ; 8:43:00 PM



Hello (:
I'm rather absent-minded today. =XX
I splashed ice-cream onto my school uniform.
I knocked my head accidentally , when i did not want to.
I opened the refrigerator's door & left it open for quite a long time.
I spilled the orange-flavoured yakult onto the floor.
I almost threw away the bottle of yakult when it's not totally empty.
HAHAA ! ;DD
I'm always that absent-minded ~
I feel so bored I feel so bored I feel so bored ! =XX
Towards the end of the day , my eyes were almost closing.
Do i really lack so much sleep ? =XX
& this saturday my sis is going to drag me out of the house.
To do what ? shopping with her. =DDDDD
& when was the last time i went shopping ?
I can't remember ;PPP
My memory's failing these few days. =XX
Don't blame me if i can't remember things
even though it's only a moment ago.(:

I can't stand the emptiness in my heart when you are not beside me*

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;