It's the 22nd today.(:
No matter how depressed can i be on this day ,
I will still smile at the end of the day.(:
Well, just like what my dearest boyfriend said, It may be a nice date today,
But it's not a nice day ): *sighhh*
The same goes for me too ):
& i can tell you , MOOD SWING SERIOUSLY .. S-U-C-K-SSSSSS :XX
[ MOODSWING , you spoilt my mood )': ]
Anyway , My mood is not that bad though.
It only became worse after hearing what my mother said to me. ):
I was still smiling before that ! )))))))))':
whyyyyyyyy ):
Am i really such a failure.. ?
ARRRGGHHHH ! nevermind ~
I don't want to care about that. It will only spoil my mood~
Maybe i'm worrying too much :SS
IwantyouIwantyouIwantyouIwantyouIwantyou ! :X
come to me , come to me ;DDD
*15 months<33 It's weird how you always drive me crazy,
when you don't know how to drive ;PPP