Ulcer ): I woke up feeling very unwell today ): I thought my forehead felt hot :x But then a while later , my hand turned cold :x *shakes head* & when i check my temperature , it was 36.6 degrees :x *grumbles* I felt so tired when i woke up )))): you know what ? My throat is dry , & now i have an ulcer ): I wonder why i felt so heavy on the bed , like i can't even get out of bed :x Feeling very sick these few days ~ I don't know why ? :s & my neck is a bit stiff today :X I keep leaning forward yesterday , when we[ Gerald♥ , Jeslyn , Gladys , Engeline , Yiliang , jiashun] are in Kbox :X Because , the mic's wire can't pull longer , LOL (so no choice i have to lean forward :x ) & now , my neck is a bit sitff :X
Ferris wheel ;DDDD It looks so nice when it lights up at night (: It makes me feel like being in there :x Nevermind , i know i will . One day ;D