Tuesday, July 15, 2008 ; 6:06:00 PM
If i were to recommend you a book ..
i would recommend ..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

THISSSS !!!! ;DDDD
It's a nice book (: Trust me trust me ;D
These few days i've been reading this book & i'm addicted to it :x
I don't feel like stopping when i start , & i get very engrossed in the story (:
In fact not only this book , I feel like reading the whole shopaholic series :x
It's sometimes panicky , exciting , hilarious and disapppointing (:
I'll guarantee you'll not regret reading this ;DDD
[ Initially i hate reading , but this book made me addicted to reading :x ]
So , if you see me laughing suddenly when i'm reading this book ,
don't be too surprised ~ hahahaa ! ;PPP
Plussss nowadays i prefer staying in class reading this book
instead of going down for recess , LOLLLLLL :x

Anyway anyway , Today we had Olevel MT listening compre.
It was still ok(: It started at 2.30pm but we had to listen to the music
until 3.oopm before they play the actual thing :x

Mrs Sherry Goh was in a rather good mood these few days i guess ? :x
During my past 3 and a half years in TPSS ,
I never heard a single laughter in her class & neither do i laugh like mad in her class.
Well , maybe it's the people in our class that makes the lesson fun & hilarious :x
It's the first time i laugh so hard in her class :x
I always remember her as the strict and inflexible teacher in this school :x
But she smiled more often nowadays & she is more friendly :X
She even modified her tone & pitch when she speak
in our class because she knows some of us are getting sleepy. LOL ~

& I can't seem to pay any attention in class again :x
I was looking at the white board during lessons but
i was not listening to what the teachers are teaching :x
I was daydreaming all the while , LOL ~
I can't help it when my eyes feel like closing right ? ;PPP
Well , at least i didn't let them close ;DDDD

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;