Tuesday, August 26, 2008 ; 11:39:00 AM
26 August 2008(:
Amath paper 1
I guess , there is no hope ? I left too many blanks =x
Actually what i did was , I skipped all questions that i have no idea what it is about,
Leaving those that I would be able to at least write something.
So , After finishing those that I thought I could do ,
I have no time left for those that I left blank =x So .. I left a whole lot of blanks =XXXX
I feel super weird after the paper ~ Like now ..
I can't bring myself to smile or frown ,
& I can't bring myself to feel sad or happy =SS
Just what is in between sad & happy ? =S ( neutral maybe ? =x )
Chemistry paper 2
I'm a bit worried for Chem tomorrow as I haven't been studying. =x
& I have to refer to my textbook if i were to do any practice papers. =x
Without referring i think i'll just fail. =XXXXXX
Nevermind .. I'll just do whatever i can~
( As long as I don't have the feeling that i'll fail after the paper. =X )
Mother tongue paper 1
As for this .. well .. I guess i'm leaving it aside until i have time for it. =x
I will finish chem first (:
( Although i know in the end i won't even have time for it =XX )
* I hope i won't have the feeling that i'll fail tomorrow =S *
Profile;
B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;