Saturday, August 23, 2008 ; 5:42:00 PM
English Paper 1
It's ok though .. I attempted topic 5 [Betrayal] :X
I couldn't think of anything to write for the other topics , so .. I chose betrayal ~
I can't be sure whether i'm out of topic or i didn't write correctly ..
Because i have this feeling
that something went wrong when the scripts were collected :X
Social studies
I started with SEQ as my mind went blank as soon as i saw the SBQ part :X
My hand was like writing continuously as i wrote too much for the [a] part
& I nearly forgot the [b] part ;X
So i ended up writing lesser for the [b] part question. =x
I attempted question 2 :X
It seemed like it was the easiest .. so i chose to do qn 2 ~
Recently
I was kind of addicted to the shopaholic series (:
Currently i'm reading Shopaholic abroad ;D
I controlled myself a few days back , telling myself not to even touch that book
But i seriously can't do it .. & so i continued reading it today :X
I don't understand why of all times , i have to get addicted to it only now ?
I'm just a weird person after all =x
Profile;
B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;