Thursday, August 28, 2008 ; 5:35:00 PM

To marry a millionaire :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Basically , I stayed home watching ' To marry a millionaire ' korean drama :D
Watched a part of it at Michelle's house that time
(which i think was 1 or 2 yrs ago =x)
& i thought i would continue watching it :D Until now , I finally have the time =x
( ok, it might sound crazy as it is the mid of prelims =x)
Well .. I'm halfway through this drama now ,
So I still don't know what's the ending like ..
But i'll continue watching it for sure (If i can find the time =x)
I didn't know what to do in the morning & my mum asked me to watch youtube
So there i went , searching for this show =XXXXX
Tsk.I really feel like reading storybook now,
After getting addicted to the shopaholic series =X
But I can't , If not i'll forever be reading storybooks & not studying =x
Hmmm .. It feels like the prelims are over & it's checking of scripts day =x
Although after the one-week break the prelims are going to continue =x
Anyway , It's teachers' day celebration tomorrow ~
Sad to say , I didn't get any presents for any teachers , lol
Too busy this year , I guess ? =x


Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;