Thursday, October 23, 2008 ; 10:21:00 AM
MADNESSSSSSSSSSS ! =x I guess i'm starting to go back to my crazy self again =x
Well, i may not show it out .. but it's like an ice cube melting =XX
I'm melting to craziness, LOL =x I'm supposed to study HISTORY today ,
but i felt like studying physics =S weird =xx
& again.. i'm beginning to lose my appetite ):
I'm also not sleeping really well lately ): I just can't sleep well ):
I've been feeling super tired ): ridiculous lah ):
I can't sleep well, & i feel tired when i wake up ):
Ok, actually i know what's the reason for that =x
The same thing happen everytime , it always repeats itself =x

I wonder when will it reach 1010 posts ? ;D

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;