I'm taking a break from doing chemistry tys ;D Well, actually it helped me quite a lot (: I thought that since this year i'll be sitting for Os, might as well finish up chem tys =x If not it'll be such a waste ! Bought it & just leave it there =xx Have been doing chem tys from afternoon till late afternoon/evening for the past 2 days~ & i'll be doing them for the next 2 days as well ! ;D I think i'm addicted =XX hahaa !;D
Well, today i went out with my mother (x & i ended up shopping .. & i bought 2 tops ! ;DDD I felt like it's been such a long time i went shopping =X Even if i went .. i wouldn't be buying any clothes ;PP But today ! i seriously can't stop myself , LOLLLLL So i just bought the 2 tops that caught my eye ;D I really can't stop when i buy .. especially when what i bought was clothes ! I'm certainly going to buy again ;DDDDDDDD
All i really want is to hold you tight, treat you right, Be with you day & night ;D <3