It is 12:15pm now. 12 hours ago(which was yesterday night =x),i was feeling hungry when i was trying to sleep. :X Not long after, i fell asleep. :D This morning, i woke up at 9am =x I noticed i'm waking up later & later nowadays :S Normally i would wake up at 7am+ , then slowly i wake up at 8am+ , now 9am+ ! :S I want to go back to waking up at 7am+ every morning ! ): Now waking up at 9am+ make me feel so tired ): & i always feel so lazy when i wake up, so these few days i always lie on my bed unwilling to get up =x Delay time :DDDDD Hahaa ! But waking up at 7am+ is different ! Totally different ! I will feel quite energetic, my eyes won't feel like closing after i wake up =x
My mother was watching 'Connected' (bao chi tong hua) just now & since i was bored i joined her :D But i didn't watch the first half of the movie, i only joined in when she was watching the second half =x
Now, it's back to sunny days again. ): But it's still quite windy :D I want rain ! =x I don't like the weather in singapore =x When it's sunny, it's so hot & warm .. &when it rains, it's so cold =S
Anyway, these few days i keep staying at home. I'm lazy to go out, HAHAA ! Actually, i feel like going out, because when i stay at home i'll always feel like going and when i go out i would always wished i'm at home instead =x AND WHEN I STAY AT HOME, I'M BORED TO TEARS =x
4 more daysssss ! :D