A minute ago, I was not hungry at all.
I even have the feeling that i can don't eat my dinner at all.
But you know what ? A minute later(which is now),
I'm hungry. =x I'm actually hungry ! How can my appetite change so fast ):
Like one moment don't feel like eating at all,
& the next moment you see me eating a whole lot of food. =x LOL ~
I'm currently waiting for my dinner ! :DDDD
Anyway, you know when people faint, they sort of 'see stars' ? ;x
& those stars kind of revolve around their head. ;X
Now, i'm not going to faint, neither am i seeing stars,
But something similar ~
I see Gerald revolving around me.(ok, it sounds wrong)
You can't, else you'll feel giddy. HAHAAA !
Pictures of you revolving around me ! :D
I don't know, maybe i just miss you. :)
(Finally it sounds not so wrong ;DD)
I'm in love with you <3
Because you're gerald :P