Friday, January 09, 2009 ; 7:04:00 PM
I don't feel like blogging.

I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !
I don't feel like blogging ! I don't feel like updating ! I don't feel like blogging !

Actually, I've already blogged & updated. ;X
Just joking ! Here comes the update. :D

Went back for CCA display day. Wow, i feel weird being back in school as a graduate. The feeling is like totally different from being a student there. ;X Saw some of my teachers. :D & i noticed Mrs Sherry Goh became quite pretty again. There was one period of time when she came back to school after giving birth, she also became quite pretty. ;X Well, this time maybe it's because of her dyed hair and highlights ? :D I don't know .. she just look different and pretty to me. ;X Talked to Mdm Shareena too ! :D Lol, she said i look slimmer :S Do I ? LOL ! I thought i was the same all the while :S

I remembered when i was still in choir, i really wanted to quit(not because i hate choir), maybe there are too many practices in a week ? Maybe because of the long hours of practice ? Now that i'm out of choir, i sort of miss choir practices, ;X It's always like that, LOL.

At the start of the day, i don't know why she was so .. moodless.
So, i was quite affected when i was still at home. ;x
I can't bring myself to feel happy when she's not. ):
Last time, when i was still very very young,
I didn't seem to understand her feelings so well.
Now, well maybe i can .. That's why i was also a bit moodless..
But i'm glad that she's ok now. :DDD


I miss you. ):
Note
: I wrote this in *blueeeeeee* ! ;P
LOL ! Few minutes after i post this(the 2 lines above) ,
darling came to look for me ! :D

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;