Is it true that ,
if you dream of something when you are asleep,
means that you are sleeping very soundly ?
BECAUSE ..Sometimes when i dreamt of something the night before,
I will wake up feeling very awake. ;X
& When i don't dream of anything the night before,
I will wake up having the lack-of-sleep feeling. :S
I mean normal dreams not nightmare ;X If it's nightmare i will also wake up having the lack-of-sleep feeling :XXX& the problem is i don't dream every night. ):
It makes me feel so lack-of-sleep when i wake up. ):
& i think .. Most of the time i don't dream , only once in a while. lol ~
Although i always can't remember what was my dream,
at least i still know that i don't remember dreaming of anything. ;X
& Another thing ..
Sometimes i really find my bed very comfortable ,
like when i lie on it i don't feel like getting up ;X
but sometimes when i lie on it at night,
i take very long to fall asleep :S
& even if i fall asleep,
I won't be very soundly asleep =x
Is there something on my mind,
causing me to stay awake ? ;S