Monday, January 05, 2009 ; 11:50:00 PM
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Today, is GERALD's DAYYYYY ;D
Hahaa, because i spent the day accompanying him. :D
Again, laughing like mad the whole day.(Just joking ;P)
But there's really madness with him around,
better than me myself staying at home feeling bored the whole day ;X
And then, when i feel super bored, i don't really feel happy.
So when i have my boyfriend beside me,
I'll automatically smile :D

& Today is the last Episode of The Little Nyonya. ):
After today, no more The Little Nyonya. ):
After watching the first few episodes, and stop watching for few episodes,
and back to watching again, i still feel sad when it's ending so soon. ;X
Hmmm.. It's quite a sad story actually. Watching them torturing people,
the war, and how those poor people are being treated and all, it's really sad.
& i really laugh at the part where those bad people got their retribution. LOL !

For the past few days, I was watching this Japanese Drama "First Kiss" .
Ermm, not exactly the past *few* days , but it was only one day. =XX
I watched 7 episodes in one day actually.
I didn't finish watchng all 11 episodes because my parents
were watching their "Forensic Heroes 2" or "Heart of Greed", and i don't want
to be watching the same time with them as mine is a japanese drama
and theirs cantonese ;X It will end up like hearing two different audio =x
So i stopped at episode 7. I'm going to continue watching tomorrow. :DD
"First Kiss" is actually about a brother who wants his sister to find love
and actually experience it before she goes for her major surgery. =x
I was kind of bored and this synopsis caught my attention,
that's why i ended up watching it. :D

By the way, the reason you see me posting here is because..
KYILING wants me to blog ! ;D
(I put your name super big as requested ;P,
but too bad it can't be any bigger because this is
the biggest font size here :D )

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;