Friday, January 02, 2009 ; 11:31:00 PM
I'm boredddddddd !
It's 11.30pm now =x I'm so bored i feel like sleeping. LOL !
Should i go sleep now ? or wait a while more ? =x
The thought of my comfortable bed makes me feel like sleeping. :DDD
I'm going to grow old in a few days time :S
Connections;
B
ella
C
ynthia
F
elicia
H
aikal
H
ajar
H
uichun
H
uimei
H
uining
H
uiying
I
vy
J
ana
J
ane
J
eehui
J
eslyn
J
essica
J
uliana
K
elly
K
uxinyi
K
yiling
L
iqing
L
ynn
M
alia
M
ichelle
P
atricia
P
uayshan
R
achel
R
uying
S
erene
S
hihui
U
mmi
V
errine
X
inyi
Y
anting
T
PSS4e2'08
T
PSSchoir
T
PSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes :
YY
Brushes :
Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting :
Imageshack
Image hover effect :
1
,
2
Tagboard :
Cbox
Music :
Mixpod
Profile;
B.YILING
22nd
; GPWL's ♥
12,
24,
36,
48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;