Thursday, January 08, 2009 ; 10:17:00 PM

Picture taken from Google

Doesn't it just look so delicious ?
Maybe.. if you're hungry then it'll sure look delicious :D

I forgot why am i craving for laksa. ;X I think it's because.. few days back i was watching some cantonese drama(which i forgot which was it) with my mother , & then the people were eating laksa ? ;XXX I think so. :X I can't really remember too. ;X

AND AND i just viewed shihui's blog few minutes ago, guess what i saw ? She said she ate Korean Ra Myeon ! Oh my god , sure make me crave for this kind of food even more, LOL ! When was the last time i ate that bowl of Korean Ra Myeon at Century Square's Food junction ? ;X I can't even remember ! ;X Now talking about it make me feel like eating , LOL~

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;