Friday, January 02, 2009 ; 8:32:00 PM
Sometimes, i'm wondering "are they avoidable ? ".
Because if they are, i'm going to avoid them forever.
Then i'll never ever have to experience it again.

If i'm going to have a wish that will be granted,
I would surely wish that i won't have to experience moodswings ever again.

Some say, If you haven't experience sadness,
you won't know what's happiness ..
But i really hate to be sad.

Life has it's ups and downs.
Is moodswing considered one of the "downs" ?
I don't really think so. It's just a mood ? :S

I've always thought that i have really horrible moodswings,
that come and go as they wish, that change my mood totally,
that really made me feel super horrible.
However, it's still natural. It's still unavoidable. ):

Is it really possible to have "less moodswings" as a New Year resolution ? ;X
I have the feeling that it will still approach me no matter how i want to avoid it :S

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;