Thursday, January 22, 2009 ; 7:59:00 PM
CNY is just a few days away ..
& my mood for CNY is getting lesser & lesser =x
I wonder why too ? lol ~

Last time i'm always very happy when it comes to CNY, all the cookies to eat ;D (not only eat!) , all the clothes to buy & all the red packets to collect xD I sound very small kid, LOL ! ;x Yeaa , i'm in the mood for CNY last time because of all these =x but now , i have no idea why i've lost the mood already. ;x I even don't care whether i have new clothes to wear for CNY =x (yea,but in the end i still bought because i feel like buying clothes so together buy for CNY ;x)

I'm starting to have sudden cravings for some food again. ;X

Ok, initially i feel like ending my post here,
but i just feel like continuing ;DDDDD
& you'll see it will be all about my beloved ;P
Since it's all the while on my mind, i'll just admit it. ;x
Gerald , i'm just crazy about you. LOL !
YEAAAA IT'S SUPER OBVIOUS I KNOW (:
I didn't know i would be that crazy about someone,
until i met you. ;x Crazy right ? :D
With you, i always feel that ' last long ' is still very short ..
Last forever is the word. (:
Don't say confirm won't okay ! Whether we'll really last forever,
you shall see. Because we will :D
RIGHT DARLING ? :D

In the end all i added in is all about you.
I'm siao already, LOL~

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;