
-RANDOM-
I'm a bit unusual today :D
I helped my mother out when she was changing the cushion covers. ;X
I saw a cockroach in the toilet. ;X At first, I thought what was it. Then, somehow i thought it looked like a cockroach. So, i went a little nearer to have a look at it. ;X & i confirmed that it was a cockroach. The moment i saw it, i froze. With both eyes opened staring at the cockroach blankly. Few seconds later, my mouth was wide opened and i screamed at the top of my voice. Then the whole HDB block shook like mad. After that, i thought why it didn't move even an inch if it is alive. I went even more closer to take a look. "CHEY ! " The cockroach was over-turned. ;XXX
Let me know earlier if it is over-turned lah ! Make me waste my voice screaming for nothing.
LOL ! you believe it ? It is a made-up story just for entertainment. :D
Ahem* I'm not so mad everyday one okay, just once in a while let me be ? :DDDDDD
Actually, i did saw the cockroach & everything did happen
EXCEPTthe part when i scream at the top of my voice and the whole block shook like mad ;P
By the way, be it by MSN, SMSes, Facebook or tags in my blog,
Thanks for the birthday wishes. :D