Sunday, January 11, 2009 ; 6:43:00 PM
The wind is blowing into my house through the window now.
COLDDDDDDDDDD ~~~~~
Both my hands and my feet are icy-cold ? ;X
Nice wind anyway, nice for sleeping. :D

I keep drinking water, but my lips & throat are still super dry. ):
& I end up keep going to the toilet. ;X

I'm bored. So, i came to blog ! :D Unfortunately, i've nothing to blog about. ); So i'll blog rubbish again ? :DDDDD Joking ! (: I feel like watching dramas all of a sudden. I don't know why, but i don't want to start watching now or i won't stop. ;X If i start watching now, then i have to sleep at night so it will be like, watch halfway and then i'll have to continue the next day or another time.. I don't like. ;X So i can't watch now. ):

& my throat is dry again. ;x Wait .. *drinks water* Ok, done :D I think i'm a little.. hungry. *swallows saliva* & i don't feel like eating. :S Or rather .. I'm hungry & somehow i feel like eating .. but when i see food i don't feel like eating ? :S WEIRD RIGHT ! ;x

I want to eat ! I'm a tan chi zhu you know ! ;XX But my appetite doesn't allow me to.. Sad ): Eat byiling eat ! ;XX It's no use, LOL .

-
(After dinner..)
ALAMAKKKKK ! I just finished my dinner & now i feel like eating somemore ! ;O I want eat i want eat I WANT EAT ! ;XX But there's nothing for me to eat in my house now. ):


" Once you've attained happiness,
Losing it becomes something you fear. "

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;