Sunday, February 15, 2009 ; 5:27:00 PM
Happy belated Valentine's Day ! :D
Sorry , i'm fan ying chi dun(slow) one ~ HAHAA just joking xp
It's just i really don't feel like blogging. =x
Recently i lost interest in blogging already,
Shouldn't have come back to blogging again, LOL(just joking again xD)

GERALD,
It doesn't have to be valentine's day for me to actually enjoy my day with you.(:
I still enjoy your company every other day(serious serious).
Even it's just any normal day. :D but still, maybe valentine's day
is a little bit special, because.. you know ? VALENTINE'S DAY MAH ! :D
So.. yeaa, that's something on my mind that i felt like saying out. (:

Anyway, the box of chocolate from you tastes really different ,
I must say it's super sweet xD

-RANDOM-
ONE Suddenly i feel like visiting TPSS choir =x
TWO I'm hungry, i feel like eating !
THREE I've no idea how to continue this post, so i'm listing out random things ~
FOUR I want to watch BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS Ep. 13 !
FIVE It's 7 more days to our 2 years ! xD

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;