Hehehh, it's becoming kind of bored here ;x
So i continued blogging. :)
Actually i almost wanted to stop blogging permanently,
but who knows if one day my hands are itchy again ..
so.. temporary stop first :D
Anyway, the past few days i keep watching movies.
Online korean and japanese movies. ;X
Not so much of japanese movies though, more korean :D
I watch more Japanese shows ;X
And those korean movies i chose are somehow quite funny,
I had a good laugh , hahahaaa xD
I'm really bored at home, so find things to do =x
Before CNY, i shopped for clothes.
After CNY, i also shopped for clothes. ;X
Hahaa, when i went out with my mother,
other than keep looking at food, i will look at clothes xD
Another thing ..
I have some weird dreams during one of the past few nights =x
One of them is .. i dreamt of myself looking for a part-time job,
& then i ended up working in a bread shop in Toa Payoh :S
The weird thing is their uniform ! It's long sleeve & long pants !
Black in colour !? Super weird =x
I mean which bread shop will have this kind of uniform ? LOL ~
the other dream .. maybe i won't say it out here =x
It's about someone i know in TPSS =x It's also another weird dream. LOL ~
& when i come back to blogging, i blog about random things again =x
It's like as good as not blogging =x
9 more days to valentines' day ? :D