Sometimes, moodswing means moodswing .
In a bad mood means in a bad mood .
Not happy means not happy .
Sad means sad .
Last time, i don't really write it out here(although this is my blog),
because i don't want to sound like a super depressed & pessimistic person.
Now, i don't care anymore . I'm going to write out all my bad mood.
This is my blog, don't like then don't read .
Okay, i admit that i'm actually a very pessimistic person.
Sometimes i only fake out a smile,
I look like i'm happy but deep down inside i'm not.
Actually it really hurts to act like i'm happy when in fact i'm not.
It's ok if i return back to my normal mood after a while,
but sometimes it's just hard to return back to the normal mood.
It's not that i don't want to, it's because my mood doesn't allow me to.
I may be sad very often, but what can i do ?
I don't want to be sad too , but i just can't help it .
No, nothing really makes me sad. It's just mood swing.
A very horrible mood swing i have here .
It's already here a few days back, i'm just acting like i'm happy.
I'm hoping for it to return to my normal mood , but it doesn't .
Sad ..
sometimes i'm really fed up with myself
)))))))))x