Okay nevermind , see the previous post ? =x
I said i want to stop blogging forever right ?
but now, i think i'll still continue to blog =XXX
Very indecisive right ? =x
I'm really thinking of not blogging anymore, ever.
because i'm really lazy to blog, plus nothing to blog,
plus i really don't feel like blogging =x
then i saw my link , then don't want to stop forever already =x
If my link was another link, maybe i will really stop forever. =x
I still want my 1010th post =x Now haven't even reach 300, LOL
I wonder when then my 1010th post will reach ,
if i continue to not blog so often like now, one post in a few days =x
but really nothing to blog what !
unless everyday blog the same thing =x that will be so boring for me ~
have to type same thing everyday ;X but you won't see me doing that ;D
This post is just so coincidental that is posted the next day
after the previous post =x
After this , i don't know when am i going to blog again already. Lol.
I'm so so so in love with you <3<3 ;D