Friday, March 06, 2009 ; 7:15:00 AM
I am bored again. So i came here to type something :D

Hmmm .. I remember last time , when I just joined choir, I don't know why I was so excited. ;x Maybe because I saw all the seniors there were all very enthusiastic about singing also ? It makes me feel like singing along with them when I see them all singing like singing is the only thing they want to do. =x When I was still sec one or sec two, I didn't know anything about singing. I swear, lol. Then slowly, i find singing is not easy, what we do in those choir practices, those stay-back-in-school 2-3 days per week, those rehearsals, makes me feel really tired after that. Slowly slowy after that, when i'm in choir for a longer time, I know what is the joy of singing. Sometimes, i really like going for choir practices because i feel relaxed after singing. It sort of cheered me up.

& then yesterday when i went back to visit choir, the feeling's sort of different. Maybe because i'm not in the choir anymore ? =x Hahaa, weird one. There's also a period of time when i really hate going for choir, because of infocus. After infocus really no mood left for choir anymore, that's why i really didn't like choir as much as before =x & then now, when i'm not in there anymore, i miss it again. Tsk ! & so, because i miss choir, i went back. & when i went back, the feeling's not there, it's just different. TSK ! lol ~ *sigh* Choir ..(shakes head) ..

Haha, choir again. After you read this you must be thinking, since it's over so why think about it again ? lol. It's also in my memories ! Since i'm sitting here looking at the computer screen, doing nothing and feeling so bored, so these memories start to come into mind. =x Just a random thought though. :D

Zhi dui ni you gan jue <3

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;