SIGHHHHHH* Last night i went to sleep at 1+ am, but when i lie down on my bed,
I can't fall asleep. I don't know why .. Until about 3+ i'm still awake .
& then i remember i have a slight headache before i fall asleep..
After that i think i fell asleep a while later .
The worst that happened is i feel like sleeping when it's not sleeping time,
and i can't fall asleep when i'm supposed to sleep at that time .
WHAT IS THIS YOU TELL ME !?I feel so tired. Again. D:
My throat is dry, my lips dry, my nose is a little blocked. DDD:
I feel so terrible, like i'm going to fall sick soon . ): !
NOOOOOOOOOO ...
-----
I felt a little better when i went out just now ..
Then when i was on the way home the terrible feeling came back again ! ):
Another bad thing happened ..
I was hungry just now but i just don't have the appetite DDD;
but i ate anyway =x My throat & lips still dry )x
My nose isn't blocked for the moment :D
& now i feel super tiredddddddddddddddddd ..