Sunday, April 05, 2009 ; 3:26:00 AM


Take a look at this. Is this true ? LOL ! woman = problems ;XX
What is it supposed to mean huh ? lol.
I thought there's this saying that goes don't ever offend women & there's this thing. lol.
but anyway i still find it quite true. *laughs*
Anybody who agrees with what is written in that picture ?
Or feel like boxing that person who came up with this ? hahahahahhahaa !
Okay this is really stupid although it's kind of creative & i agree with it. haha !
and then there's this A+ there somemore, oh my god. lol ~
I really forgot where did i save this picture from =x

---
ONE MORE THING !
My sis received this interesting email that says something like this..
A teacher wrote one sentence on the board.
That is .. "Woman without her man is nothing"
and asked the students " How would you add punctuations to that sentence? "
& then while guys in the class punctuate it like this ..
Woman, without her man, is nothing.
while girls n the class punctuate it in another way which is ..
Woman : without her, man is nothing !
The moral of the story says that punctuation is important.
---




UNCONTROLLABLE
I'm under your spell(release me)
I'm losing myself(can't control me)
I'm captured by the way you entice me, me, me, me

Can't even flourish and I
Feel like I'm hypnotized
Feel so energised
Do I need to slow down? (Ahh)
Cause right now I can't seem to fight it
I kinda like the way it's flowing

It's uncontrollable
And I just can't help it
When I try to leave
And i'm right back at it
So uncontrollable
And I just can't hide it
When i try to leave
It keeps on pushing me
Uncontrollable

(mmm la da dee la da dum mmmm)

It's uncontrollable
It's uncontrollable

The pressure is on (tempting)
I feel overwhelmed(and i'm speechless)
My focus is gone
By the beat of your drums, drums, drums, drums

I can't even sleep
And i can't even analyze
Why am I so tempted by
Do I need to slow down?
Cause right now I can't even fight it
I kinda like the way it's flowing

It's uncontrollable
And I just can't help it
When I try to leave
And i'm right back at it
So uncontrollable
And I just can't hide it
When i try to leave
It keeps on pushing me
Uncontrollable

(mmm la da dee la da dum mmmm)

It's uncontrollable
It's uncontrollable

The joy that it brings
It over takes me
It fulfills my fantasies
All of my dreams
The joy that it brings
It over takes me
It keeps on forcing me
Keeps on pushing me

Uncontrollable
And I just can't help it(aaahh oooh)
When I try to leave
And i'm right back at it
So uncontrollable( It's uncontrollable)
And I just can't hide it
When I try to leave
It keeps on pushing me(Keeps on pushing me)

Uncontrollable(Uncontrollable)
And I just can't help it
When I try to leave(try to leave yeah yeah)
And i'm right back at it
So uncontrollable
And I just can't hide it
When I try to leave(oooh oooh oooohhh)
It keeps on pushing me
Uncontrollable

(mmm la da dee la da dum mmmm)

It's uncontrollable
It's uncontrollable

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;