Even so, i'll still continue blogging here once in a while xD cuz i miss blogging in this blog. Muahahahahaa ! xD This may be the last post before school re-opens =x After school re-open, i won't blog often already~
***********************************************
Ahhhhh, i really miss watching those dramas that i watched before ): You know, those that made me laugh like mad =x I don't have the time to watch during this period of time now ): Nevermind, i shall watch them again someday ! :D
Haha, i really like this song (: Maybe because i watched Absolute Boyfriend then i start to like this song? I don't know, sometimes i need the song to be some show's theme song, then i will start to like the song =x sometimes i won't like the song if i just listen to it like this. :X
My life is pretty boring right now.. hahaa, you won't want to know about my life anyway =x I don't have anything to update about my life too~ you can see from the way i blog, cuz i have no pictures to upload xD
Byiling is feeling lazy to do her homework again. :X I still feel i'm quite lagging beind time though =x I should be doing my homework you know? Hahaa ! but i feel like blogging, so.. that's why you see this post here lah huh. LOL~
& i'm currently talking to Felicia on MSN~ She's lame de lor~ hahahahahaa xD & she says i'm lame also xD Of course ! When one is lame, the other have to lame together right~ you know you know, the more the merrier xD HAHAA~
heheheheee. i like this biscuit xD
Till here i guess? (: Hahahaa, you won't see me for some time till i-don't-know-when already =x