Hello hello !I'm here again =x blogging in school's lab early in the morning =x
Haha, i know i'm super random. Like huiying lor xD
Actually i was the one who pass my random-ness to her ;Pby the way, huiying's blogging beside me now, LOL !
I'm so bored. Blogger can't upload pictures ):
I wonder what's it up to :X
Arrrrggggghhhhhh, these few days my mood has gone a little haywire =x
A moment up, a moment down :S What's my mood up to?
Huh? follow blogger ah? =x ok, that's random too xD
nah.. obviously is that stupid thing's fault~Few seconds ago, Hafiza asked me if i had my breakfast,
i told her no, but i've had my breakslow =x (lame =x)
*
*
*
*
*
bored bored bored.It's break time now, going to eat alreadyyyyy :DDDD
Byiling forever looking forward to eating ;XXX
Hui ying on my left, kyiling & yirui on my right !
and Kyiling is smiling at me =X
Comp lab is super cold oneee :S *
you will never know..