986 days ;it's exactly 2 weeks later (:Muahahahahaa! I managed to do something during MOS lab. :D
At least it's not incomplete anymore! hehehe :D
2 funny things happened today.
ONE, was in ANP lab. When our tutor was going through some codes,
and some of us requested that he repeat the whole thing again. Guess what he did?
He spoke in slow motion! LOL! & the whole class laughed :D
TWO, it happened when i was in the bus on my way to the interchange.
I was sitting at the seat that is closer to the window,
and i didn't know who was sitting behind me then.
Throughout the journey, i was looking out of the window.
& suddenly, something behind me was pulling my hair.
I thought what was it, so i turned around and looked behind. Small kid.
That part that was the funniest was, the mother was sitting beside this small kid,
and she said "Eh, stop it huh, jie jie in front look at you already huh. she angry already,
you better stop it okay." LOL! The thing is, i wasn't angry :D
& then i can hear what was going on behind me.
The mother was talking to someone behind her, and the small kid was left all
alone beside her. So, i heard a lot of noise coming from the small kid.
It's like wanting and attracting attention. LOL! Really funny.
Reached the interchange soon after & made my way home (:
Oh by the way, I saw Felicia and Shi hui todayyyyy! :D