994 days ;Campus Care Network Day.Wonder if this is related to Friday the 13th. Am i unlucky or what?
Being scared by animals 3 times today. LOL!
First, by a black bird. Next, by an insect. Last, by a dog. :x
Animals chose to give me a surprise today, on Friday the 13th? LOL!
I'm not telling how i got scared by them. LOL!

I don't know why. Today's afternoon feels so long and draggy.
Maybe i just want the event to be over soon so i can meet my beloved boyfriend. :D
Feels so blessed to be able to meet you after a long afternoon used for CCN day. (x
*A man went to see the doctor.Man: Doctor,Doctor,I have a problem.When I eat rice,I shit rice.When I eat meat,I shit meat.When I eat vegetables,I shit vegetables.Doctor:Then from now on,just eat shit! -Credits: www.blogskins.com/forums"There comes a point in life when you realize who really matters,
who never did, and who always will."
Rock Candy! :D