Sunday, December 20, 2009 ; 11:43:00 PM
Windy day, windy night.
It's been windy the whole day. I like. :D
The feeling of wanting you so much although the last time we met was yesterday.<3

As usual, my day was typical, normal and just like any other Sundays.
A stay-home day. A waste-time day. A do-homework day. A listen-to-songs day.
A miss-you day and a can't-concentrate-doing-anything-while-missing-you day.

Someone watch drama whole day till mad.
Someone miss someone till mad. :D

I was quite happy today, did more than what I expected myself to. (:
More importantly, I tried my best. :D
I like today's dinner!
I'm feeling hungry now!
I'm feeling sleepy.
It's just a few minutes away from 12am.
I'm going out with my sis again tomorrow! :D

I wonder, why is it that i can only write out a whole chunk of feelings in my private
blog but not in my public one? Maybe, I just want to hide my very personal feelings.
Maybe, I just don't want to show my very personal feelings. @lynncjl agrees with me! (:

Was thinking if i should blog, and @iamhuiying suggests that I blog about
what i'm feeling now. & I said that it would be very random.
I still came to blog in the end! :x

Hmmm, actually, after typing all these, I still think that it's the same whether I
blog this post or not.. but, who cares? :D It's better than leaving it with no post, right? :D




2 more days, <3

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;