Bad day. ):Luckily it's not for the whole day and whole night. :x
Woke up late in the morning, and I thought I was going to be late for my CDS but I wasn't.
Wore my jacket in the lab but still feeling very cold.
Someone(I don't know who) stepped on my left foot and it hurts.
I can almost feel that my left foot is numb. :S
I was wearing slippers and that person was wearing shoes!!!!!
Ok, and after that, placed my plate of chicken rice on the tray together with the soup and then went to the seat where huiying was sitting at.
My knee bumped into a seat just before I reach the seat I'm going to. ):
Hui ying's egg dropped onto the table. :X
Because she was rushing to school and forgot her jacket, the air con in the lab was making her shiver.
She didn't feel well after lunch.
... Accompanied her home together with Rubilyn.
Sounds like a very bad day right.. :x
That's why I say.. today's date is the only thing that cheers me up.
And the fact that I met up with GPWL cheered me up too! :P
Just one more month to the special day! xD