Yes. I admit that i'm mad. I can't possibly be normal when my boyfriend is you. :D
I don't know how long more can I go on like this. I'm already going crazy inside. This wouldn't happen to me last time. Maybe, we're just too busy now. I'm just looking forward to spend more time with you. When we don't have time to meet, i miss you so much. Projects, homework, submissions are tiring me out. Each time there's a pile of homework, I just want to run to you.
Last time, I keep looking forward to weekends, because it's always time to rest during weekends but it's different now.
Instead of time for resting, homework pile up. The workload just gets heavier and heavier. Every weekend. Every weekend there's already a fixed amount of homework due to my CDS. On top of that, there're several other homework for my other subjects. Now i'm scared of weekends. Plus, end-of-sem is always the busiest period.
I keep telling myself that I can pull through this. Even when I'm losing track of time, even when I'm losing my motivation, even when there's so much more to complete, even when the list of of homework looks longer than before, even when the amount of homework needs to be done feels like it's never going to end. I still believe that as long as I don't give up, I will be able to do this.
Missing you always.