Saturday, February 13, 2010 ; 7:04:00 PM


Thought of that few days when we were shooting for our video project,
and I still find it funny how I actually managed to wear that costume and walk/run
around in school. & outside of school too! At that overhead bridge, LOL!
Though it wasn't very long ago, but looking at this photo brings back so much
memories with them. :D


I'm really not in the Chinese New Year mood this year. ):
Few reasons made me totally lost the mood. I'm sick. Study week this week. How to enjoy CNY when I will be thinking about CMATHS exam? ): & I will feel even worse to go out visiting the whole day tomorrow!

The last reason would be because CNY week is directly after presentation week. Which is.. too little time for me to adjust myself to the CNY mood. :x So, this plus the other reasons above = totally no mood for CNY.

Wasted a lot of tissues today, but it can't be helped. :x Dustbins in my house are all filled with tissues. Lol!

I wonder how am I going to pull through tomorrow?

Someone's birthday coming in a few days time. :D CNY day 2. :D One of the few young ladies which I miss very much. & another someone's birthday on one of the few days of the end of the month! Another one of the few young ladies which I miss very much too. :) *Wonders if the 2 young ladies mentioned are reading this and if they know who they are* :x


9 more days!

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;