
(:
Just a random thought..
Have you ever had this feeling when your feelings or emotions totally follow the drama or show you're watching?
You feel sad or even cry during the sad parts and feel so happy during the happy parts of the show. You totally can't control your own feelings. You feel sad for the characters in the show when sad things happen to them and feel happy for them when things are fine.
This is what happens to me whenever I get engrossed or addicted to watching the show.
I want to know what happen next, I feel as if I'm one of the characters acting in the show. Sometimes, even I feel so engrossed and the show feel so real, the actors are so natural that it feels like it is real. I know it's not real but it just feels like real.
Sometimes, what happened to them and what words were said to them to comfort them, I actually feel like I'm putting myself in their shoes and feeling what they're feeling in the show. I feel like that person is actually comforting me and I sort of understand that kind of feeling what it's like to have those things happen to them.
When the show comes to an end, usually it is a happy ending. & I'll feel very happy that the whole show is over, like I went through everything with them, like what happened in the show happened in my life. So it makes me feel very happy when I'm watching the happy ending.
Weird~
Anyway, these only apply to shows that I enjoy watching. :X
*
*
Somehow, during the holidays, weekends feel just like weekdays.