Monday, March 15, 2010 ; 9:27:00 AM



















Reminiscing..
those times, those memories..

This morning, when the songs were playing from my play list, these memories came into my mind. We once spent those times together, though some of them are with their own cliques now, they have their own happenings in life, they have their own friends, we don't interact as much compared to those times anymore, they have to move on with their life..

but

those memories have always been with me. Those memories will always appear in my thoughts when I listen to the music playing, I think about how we spent those times together, how much fun we had.

Some may say that I would have meet up with these people long ago if i miss them that much, but it's just not the same anymore. When time passes, when you slowly stop keeping in touch with those people who were once close with you, when we all move on in life, it's different. The feeling's just not the same anymore.

However, those times were worth reminiscing. :) If I rewind time back to those times, I would still be as happy. Right now, I'm just thinking back about those memories we had.

Listening to music and just letting memories come into mind is just one nice feeling. The times when you would just listen to any random music and browse through the photos you have, trying to picture the scenario in your head, thinking back what you were doing in that photo, and you will smile.

Those happy memories, make you smile whenever you think of them.

Sometimes, you wish you can rewind time and spend more time with the people around you, and not regret that you didn't in the future. It's okay, because the memories will always stay with you. Even if you can't take these people with you, you can take those memories with you.

Even when in the future, whenever I walk pass these people, all I can do is to smile to them, it's okay, because I know that we once spent those times together and they have become happy memories.

Even when in the future, these people don't smile to me anymore, it's okay, because memories are always worth reminiscing. :)

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;